Pakistan lies in an area of one of the highest solar insulation in the world and has immense solar resources, suitable for both Photovoltaic (PV) and Thermal i.e. Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) applications. There are certain regions of South, Quetta valley and Central Punjab that receive maximum solar radiation. The Annual Direct Normal Solar Radiation for CSP is in the range of 7 to 7.5 KWh/m2/day in many parts of Balochistan and between 6.5 to 7 KWh/m2/day in other parts of Balochistan. 5 to 5.5 KWh/m2/day in Southern Punjab and Northern Sindh and around 4.5 to 5 KWh/m2/day in rest of Pakistan.
The Annual Flat Plate Titled at Latitude Solar Radiation indicates immense potential for PV, which is in the range of 7 to 7.5 KWh/m2/day in most of Balochistan, 6 to 6.5 KWh/m2/day in most of Sindh, Southern Punjab and Gilgit-Baltistan and in the range of 5.5 to 6 KWh/m2/day in rest of the country.
OUR MAIN FOCUS:
• To provide lighting solution (solar home systems) to the poor people (individuals and community based) of remote areas through Solar Energy.
• To provide clean drinking water to the poor communities living in remote area through Solar Energy.
• To provide Solar Cookers for cooking food to the poor people of remote areas where natural gas is not present.
• To provide lighting solution (solar home system), hot water (solar water heaters) & clean drinking water (solar pumping systems) in mosques, schools, hospitals and public places on need basis.
• To provide solar pumping system for irrigation purpose to the communities so that they can improve their livelihood and can contribute to the economy of Pakistan.