PAKISTAN RENEWABLE ENERGY SOCIETY (PRES) is engaged in promotion of Renewable / Alternative Energy Technologies in the country where special expertises are required to cross-examine data or undertake reviews from human perspective. PRES encourages individuals to make voluntary contribution on as and when required basis and who have relevant expertise, dedication & motivation to work for the promotion of Renewable / Alternative Energy Technologies in order to minimize the energy crises in the country & to increase the livelihood of the masses.
RULES FOR BECOMING VOLUNTEER / MEMBER
1. A person from any walk of life including Government, Semi Government, Private Sector and Individual can become a member of PAKISTAN RENEWABLE ENERGY SOCIETY (PRES).
2. An individual willing to become a Volunteer / Member has to pay a Non-refundable Membership Fee of Rs.1,000/- (One Thousand Rupees Only). The Membership Fee should be paid in Easy Paisa Account No. 034152820295
3. The minimum age for becoming a Volunteer / Member is 18 years.
4. Volunteer / Member must have a valid National Identity Card issued by NADRA.
5. Volunteer / Member will submit a copy of their National Identity Card and Two (02) Passport Size Color Photographs along with PRES Volunteers / Membership Form.
6. Membership shall be valid for One (01) Year.
7. Volunteer / Member must apply for renewal of their membership One (01) Month prior to the expiry of their membership.
8. Membership shall be renewed based on the past performance of Volunteers / Members.
9. Volunteer / Member shall have to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.1,000/- (One Thousand Rupees Only) for renewal of membership for next One (01) Year.
10. Volunteer / Member will use the PRES Membership Card only for PRES’s work and not for their personal gains.
11. Membership shall be cancelled on following reasons: –
a. If the Volunteer / Member’s conduct is unfair or unjustified.
b. If the Volunteer / Member has lost interest in the affairs of the society and/or his/her activities are found detrimental to the vision, mission and objectives of the society.
c. Non payment of Annual Subscription Fee.
12. Volunteer / Member may resign from membership by writing under his / her hand addressed to the General Secretary. PRES reserves the right to accept / reject the resignation.
BENEFITS OF BECOMING VOLUNTEER / MEMBER
By committing to donate money and/or voluntary expertise, an individual becomes a “Family Friend” of PRES and hence, entitled to certain benefits such as:
- Volunteer / Member can play a vital role for the betterment of the People and the Country.
- Volunteer / Member can play a key role in implementation of different projects.
- Membership card will be issued to each Volunteer / Member.
- Receipt of free information / materials of PRES.
- Free membership of PRES’s Information and Resource Center.
- Discount on PRES’s Publications and other material.
- Invitation to PRES Training Programmes, Seminars, Workshops, Discussion Forum, etc.
- Technical assistance to organize human rights groups and training them in their neighborhood and cities.
- Can become a focal person of PRES in the Area / City.
- Support in representing and highlighting local problems and issues with concerned authorities.
- Be eligible for consideration to attend PRES Annual General Body meetings as observers.
- Can give suggestions for the better policy and implementation of the projects.
- Receive regular updates on activities and events of the PRES.